2.17.2012

Meet Our Bloggers: Rachel!

Grandmother Rachel has fallen and can't get up!
Hi I'm Rachel (clearly). I'm a senior, History Major, Education Minor. I'm 22 years old. I'm super excited to be contributing! :D

I'm originally from Thomaston, Connecticut, but now live in Southbury, CT. I did theater and was an active member of my high school's GSA. I came out to my family as bisexual in phases throughout high school. While not everyone has been supportive, my Mom is one of my biggest allies. I've fully embraced my identity as the B in LGBTQA.

My hobbies include knitting, baking (I'm a Grandma trapped in a 22 year old body), watching movies/TV, and spending time with my 2 cats and dog. I'm a huge History nerd and will often write down funny things my profs say in class and quote them. I love to talk, and probably talk too much, but I'm also a great listener and love to that too! Get to know me!

No comments:

Post a Comment