2.16.2012

Meet Our Bloggers: Alexis!


Alexis being super stoked!

My name is Alexis Lynn Murauskas! I’m 21 years old! I study English and Theatre! I’m super stoked about everything!

I was born in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. I spent most of my life there swimming, dreaming, and singing with my incredible mom and too many pets. Luckily, when I came out to her as “different” at the age of sixteen, I was met with love and acceptance. (Fun fact: My girlfriend Sarah and I were the first out couple at my high school!) Since then, I have spent an incredible amount of time ruminating on my sexuality and gender identity. My current conclusion is that I am androgynous and ambiguous, and this is not a cop-out.

Some other cool things about me: I love learning. I hope to earn my Ph.D studying comic books from a feminist perspective. I love singing. You can catch me almost any day playing ukulele and guitar and belting out my favorite tunes. I love cooking and baking. Wait, rephrase, I LOVE cooking and baking! I am vegan, so I make some pretty wacky things. I love friendship! Come talk to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment