1.31.2012

Meet Our Bloggers: Jen!

This is Jen's face.
Hey. I'm Jen, and I'm the Ursinus College LGBTQA Connection Associate. I was born and raised in Pottsville, Pennsylvania, and ever since I was old enough to understand that Pottsville was a place to escape, I've been laboring to leave(, and I will soon succeed when I move to St. Davids this summer). I'm currently a sophomore with (technically) a major in English and a minor in Creative Writing. But once I hammer out all of the details, I'm going to drop Creative Writing *sad face* and pick up two minors in Sociology and Media & Communications Studies. It's taken me forever to get a general sense of what I intend to do after I graduate from Ursinus, and I think that I want to go to law school. I don't have a specific job title in mind -- but I plan on making some changes in the grand ol' U.S. of A., and law school seems like a logical path. If I'm unfortunate enough to end up in politics, well then ... VOTE FOR JEN DAVIS!

Important things that will factor into my posts:
  1. I identify as heterosexual, and I'm not about to apologize for it. Therefore, I will be writing from a "straight perspective" within the LGBTQIA community.
  2. I will write about, not only myself, but two of my closest friends in the LGBTQIA community (who will remain anonymous because their business is their own).
  3. I'm definitely going to might be sarcastic and insulting.

No comments:

Post a Comment